You will be able to troubleshoot, test, check, generate, verify, convert, and otherwise manage many common SSL issues using simple SSL Tools. This site also has reviews of SSL providers and even openely tells you about startssl.com, see the tools and teir uses below:
- SSL Checker - Use the SSL Checker to troubleshoot common SSL Certificate installation problems on your server including verifying that the correct certificate is installed, valid, and properly trusted.
- CSR Decoder - Use the CSR Decoder to find out what information is in your Certificate Signing Request.
- Certificate Decoder - Use the Certificate Decoder to find out what information is in your certificate.
- Certificate Key Matcher - Use the Certificate Key Matcher to compare your private key, certificate, or CSR to see if they match and can be used together.
- SSL Converter - Use the SSL Converter to convert your SSL certificate to a different format such as PEM, DER, PFX, or PKCS#7.