The main tool on this site is a website scanner that checks to see if your website follows Google's Webmaster Guidelines. Varvy.com also offers information about the Google webmaster guidelines, SEO, Page Speed Optimization, Web Performance and Mobile Optimization.
This site is extremly modern and is run by Patrick Sexton who is a Google webmaster guidlines expert.
Evaluate webpages at a glance. Tool displays domain strength, links, image seo, social counts & mentions, page/technical seo, pagespeed and more. Page also has collection of fifteen different tools for webmasters.
- Google Guideline tool - Does your site follow the Google webmaster guidelines? Test your site to see if it follows the Google guidelines. Articles on each guideline written and illustrated by Patrick Sexton.
- Page Speed Optimization tool - Test a page for common page speed issues.
- Mobile SEO tool - Check a webpage for mobile seo issues.
- Varvy SEO Tool - Displays domain strength, links, image seo, social counts & mentions, page/technical seo, pagespeed and more.
- Social media count tool - Displays the amount of Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Pinterest shares a page has.
- CSS delivery tool - This tool displays how CSS is used on a page. Examines the external and internal use of CSS.
- Gzip compression test - Tool determines if gzip compression is working on a webpage.
- Link report / nofollow tool - Enter a page to see amount of incoming links, external links, internal links and nofollow links.
- If modified since tool - This tool tests a page to see if it supports the if-modifed-since header.
- http header checker - A simple and accurate http header tool. Enter a url below to see response headers.
- Base 64 image encoder - Tool will accept images and encode them into base64 data - Choose an image then click "go".
- Breadcrumb structured data tool - Enter your information in the fields below. Click "go" and you will receive your bread crumbs marked up in structured data.
- address schema / structured data tool - Tool adds schema.org structured data to a postal address. This makes the postal address "machine readable" to search engines. Small businesses in particular can benefit from this and should include such markup on their websites.
- Ask Google - This tool returns results from official Google sources only. ie. it is a custom searcg for Google properties only.
- Redirect mapper - Tool displays redirects from www and non-wwwversions of a url using both http and https