This site's main function is opening multiple URLs on offers a free Onpage analysis and a link to a mobile device tester for websites.
Onpage SEO tools and SEO analysis tools brought to you by a team of search engine experts. Analyzing a website for SEO is made a lot easier with these advanced tools.
Looking for effective online tools to handle your SEO tasks? It’s an undeniable fact that handling SEO for your website is getting difficult nowadays and only with the right set of tools, you can manage it better. Understanding your needs, we offer a set of SEO tools capable of handling your day-to-day SEO tasks in a highly professional way. Here, you can find tools for backlink check, on- page analysis, page rank indexing, word count check and a lot more. Both free and paid tools are categorized accordingly below for you to achieve the most efficient SEO management.
External Analysis Tools
- Dmoz listed Checker.. - DMOZ Listing Checker tool is a professional SEO tool that quickly checks if your website is listed in DMOZ directory.
- Google Page Rank checker - Find the Google page rank of any webpage instantly using this effective online SEO tool
- Meta tag Extractor - Extract meta tag information including title, description and keyword from a webpage by just entering the website url
- Meta Tag Generator - Create the right meta tags for your website by using this online meta tag generation tool
- RipOff, Scam Checker - Check for scams, frauds or reviews of any website at sites like ripoffreport.com, complaintboard.com, etc using this effective tool
- Search Engine Index Checker - The tool helps anyone to check for the number of pages of any website indexed in search engines
- Google Back Link Count - Check for the number of backlinks your website has, in major search engines like Google.
On-Site analysis tools
- Body Word Count Analyzer - The tool counts the no. of words of any website and gives a message about its compatibility with search engines
- Google Analytics checker - It’s an SEO tool to check if Google analytics is installed on any given website.
- Out Bound Link Viewer - The tool helps get the outbound links from a website domain of your choice.
- Robots.txt checker - The tool checks for the valid robots.txt file to know whether the given site is indexed properly.
- Sitemap.xml checker - An online tool to check if the website entered has a valid XML sitemap.
- Web Page Size - A web tool to check the overall size of any entered webpage in kilobytes; an efficient tool for anyone who wants to check the size of any web page
- Header Tag Analyzer (H1, H2 H3) - An online tool to check the header tags of any web page. The tool helps analyze if the webpage has the right header tags.
- Brand Check - The tool allows users to check for the desired username availability in multiple social networks and domains.