- Read Time: 1 min
Hello World Module for Joomla!
This is a ready to go Joomla Module Boilerplate that you can use to build your own modules. I have added all the settings, elements and things I could find.
What does it do?
This is a module that displays a language sensitive Hello World statement. You can set the language in the module.
How to use this module
- Install the module.
- Configure the module how you want it, including making sure to publish it and enabling it on a page of your choosing.
- Load the page that has the module configured to display on it.
- You will now see a Hello World message displayed in your chosen language.
- When the install mechanism is used, the title for the module comes from en-GB.mod_qwrealurl.sys.ini / MOD_QWREALURL_NAME="Hello World"
- The module name is helloworld
- Can be called by $module->name
- Is made from the filename mod_helloworld.php, the mod_ prefix and .php file extension are removed.
mod_helloworld is fully compatible with Joomla versions 3.x (possibly only 3.8+) and 4.x. A few alterations and the plugin will work on earlier versions of Joomla.
mod_helloworld is a Joomla module developed by QuantumWarp and released under the GNU General Public License.
Visit the extension's software page at: https://quantumwarp.com/
I used the following links and resources to build this module.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
Please report any bugs or features that you find so that they can be fixed. To get more details visit https://quantumwarp.com/
[1.0.0] - 2019-11-17
- Initial Commit