Learn about your webpages, how Google sees them, and how to improve them. This website is very modern, free to use and easy to read. This site is packed with tools to help fix and improve the SEO on your website.
- Google guideline check - Determines if a website or blog is following several of the Google webmaster guidelines.
- Page speed tool - Find out what is slowing down your pages and how to fix it.
- Mobile SEO tool - Examines a page and shows how it looks on a smartphone, displays viewport, redirects and mobile headers.
- SEO Tool - A general on page analysis tool
More SEO Tools
- Social media count - Find out how many social votes a page has. Checks Google+, Facebook likes & shares, Twitter mentions, Linkedin, and Pinterest.
- Image SEO tool - Examines images on a page and checks for alt tag usage, dimensions, and spam.
- Requests checker - Examines a webpage and counts the amount of resources and services the pages are using, reports on critical files and lists services.
- CSS delivery tool - Displays how CSS is used on a webpage and how it affects pagespeed. Displays where CSS delivery can be improved.
- Gzip compression test - Determines if a webpage is properly using gzip / compression and shows how much the file is saving by doing so.
- Link report / nofollow tool - Identifies the type of links on a webpage and provides link counts of internal, external, nofollow, etc.
- Http headers - Displays the http response headers of a webpage or resource.
- If modified since tool - Finds out if a page supports the if modified since http header.
- Base64 image tool - Converts images into base64 data that can be embedded in a webpage.
- Breadcrumb richsnippet - Use rich snippet code to enable breadcrumbs in Google results for your webpage.
- Address schema - Use schema structured data to display your business address in a way that search engines understand.
- Ask Google tool - Find out what Google has said about a subject. Tool returns results from official Google resources only.